5/12/2005

my dad.. is strange

blah.

for the last one week now, my strange dad has been calling me leaving me more confused than my usual essays do.

he had call and go "harllo?"

"hi dad... wassup?"

"it's night now right?"

"er ya..??"

"ok bye!!"

ermmmm... ok.

then he had call again... and ask "hey... you still playing games?"

"ya, still l2.. why?"

"oh nothing.. BYES!!! :D"

....

YESTERDAY!!! amidst my readings and so on, he called "eh fatso, how are assignments going?"

"still doing some, exams coming up. why leh?"

"o nothing...!!!"

*click*

omg. SOMEONE STOP MY DAD!!!!!!!!!

then this morning ...

"hey fatso.. i think ur mum threw away ur soft toys... how?"

"... why???"

"iono... it's not there anymore"

"wtf!!! did she move it?"

"she won't say anything but ur sis said she threw them away.."

"she crazy or what?"

"i was kidding la..."

.............................................

my dad.. is damn free.

No comments: