6/28/2005

stupid business man

Song I am listening to: Enya - Only Time (Terror Remix)
Mood: moderately pissed

went back to crazy john's today, after i gave a call and asked if they had the code already, which they said they did. it turned out that he got the wrong code. it resets the phone basically but not unlock it. which is kinda gh3y. i mean, couldnt he have confirmed it before making me go all the way down? i know it's free and all and they don't earn anything from it...

blah. i just want to use my phone :( stupid t mobile. stupid samsung.

i have been reading forums on how to unlock it, and have a basically a good idea of how to do it. however, my cable doesn't seem to be working with the phone, which is making me more pissed. it shows offline on the program for my pc.

gay.

then upon trying to grab a cab, since my old hip injury flared up and i was kinda in pain, this retarded guy in all his business suit and suitcase glory, who was behind me in the queue, saw a grab, and WALKED UP TO IT AND FLAGGED IT RIGHT INFRONT OF ME AND HOPPED IN!

WHAT A FAG! WHAT A RETARDED MORONNN... WHO THE HELLL STEALS A CAB AT A TAXI RANK!?!?! RETARDED RICH MOFO BUSINESSMAN BULLSHIT, GO DRIVE A DAMN CAR FOR FUCKS SAKE FUUCCCKKK...

i hate businessmen now.

idiots.

goddamn hip still hurts :(

No comments: