6/09/2005

bad headset

if ur blinded by this post, it aint my fault. i am sitting under the table to try and get my broken headset to work and it seems my mic wud no longer work. according to my dear pc, and mac, it seems the mic section of my headset conveniently decided to disappear of the radar of my pc settings.

but refusing to believe that i shoved my ibook under the table and plugged everything in coz that's where all the wires are.

sadly tho, it seems to be completely dead, so no more singing of elmo songs to terrorise the cs community, no more laughing like a hyena on ds vent, no more rubber ducky and i'm lonely to cg vent...

and no more abusing of tess verbally. how sad.

then i hopped on blogger just to try and vent abit to find that oooo there's no wysiwig editor thing here, at least its not showing up. since i am pretty useless in html, i dont know the colour codes off hand... nor the size codes.

so blindness is in order for u guys until i can figure a way out... or just hop back on my pc to do this.

OR U CAN JUST HIGHLIGHT EVERYTHING AND ITS IN VISIBLE COLOURS!!! or use firefo features.

regardless of what u do, i am going to be miserable coz i cant use voice communications over the net till, and if, linxy brings back a headset/mic tonight.

either ways it sounds like i have to move my speakers from the bath room with my ipod and all...

NOOOOOOO

gheyness.....

might i just add, i feel like a freja now, this guy whose sound card died a year ago or something, and then he could only hear not talk.

i feel so lonelyyyyy.... i wonder how he could bear it for a year!

No comments: