4/13/2005

kids say the darnest things!!!

was running through some websites and blogs and hit upon this funny thing.

damn hilarious, how kids think, the stuff they say, and when u ask them 20 years later, they would be like "fuck no! i didn't say such stupid things!"

i will admit, when my parents first asked me how i think babies/kids were made, this was my ultimate, star-winning reply:

"babies are made from stars, they drop down from the sky and right into your belly... sometimes if they fall too fast, a huge bird would catch them and carry them safely into the belly..."

mum:" so you mean daddy can be pregnant too?"

me:" yer why not? (points to dad's belly) isn't that what's happening now?"

they never ever forget that -.-"

at any rate, this is what i found!

What Exactly Is Marriage??- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Marriage is when you get to keep your girl and don't have to give her back to her parents" -Eric, AGE 6

How Does a Person Decide Whom to marry??- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You flip a nickel, and heads means you stay with him and tails means you try the next one." -Kelly, AGE 9

"My mother says to look for a man who is kind....That's what I'll do....I'll find somebody who's kinda tall and handsome." -Carolyn, AGE 8

Concerning the Proper Age to Get Married.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Eighty-four Because at that age, you don't have to work anymore, and you can spend all your time loving each other in your bedroom." -Carolyn, AGE 8

"Once I'm done with kindergarten, I'm going to find me a wife" -Bert, AGE 5

What Do Most People Do on a Date??- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"On the first date, they just tell each other lies, and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date." -Martin, AGE 10

"Many daters just eat pork chops and french fries and talk about love." -Craig, AGE 9
T
he Great Debate: Is It Better to Be Single or Married??- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You should ask the people who read Cosmopolitan" -Kirsten, AGE 10

"It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need somebody to clean up after them" -Anita, AGE 9

"It gives me a headache to think about that stuff. I'm just a kid. I don't need that kind of trouble." -Will, AGE 7

the fact that a kid knows what cosmopolitan is still amuses me! lmao...

No comments: