4/13/2005

fucking PISSED

i wish people would stop whining in a fucking game. especially when all i am doing is stating some examples and advices.

a few things i noticed about people in this game, is that they are just as materialistic in it as they are likely in real life. hey, in case you didn't notice, they are ingame piece of shit pixels. at the end of the day, u can be so fucking rich but the server will die and boom all data lost, i will be the one laughing here.

a few people i know play on shitty modems. 33.6k, 56k, 512 shared between what, 10 people? alc, the infamous dc-er, coz he lags the fuck out of the game.

in the past 3 days, i been whining about the lag in every single forum, in every single convo with my bf, but i just basically stuck it out on an alt, coz i need to farm anyways and lag seems a good excuse after goro almost died. unlike other classes in the game, i cant fucking just stand there and do nothing. other class could just lag out for abit but their characters had still be stabbing the stupid mob up it's hairy balls.

if i dont heal though, it's fucking game over. THAT my dear friends, is the difference. i could wipe an entire party. but the non existence of a dd, or a buffer, or a tank, doesnt HELL FUCKING make a difference.

it is, but a game, so don't give me shit about it, especially when i also help you with your character growth. and i didn't whine half as much handing you your first gear, or ignore u if u have any questions. i DO whine now, because most of YOU guys are at a level where you should know your individual classes more than me. don't fucking come to me, whine about you levelling slow as, whine about no gear, whine about no weapons. all of you, spare 1, are above lvl 52 now. go WORK for your fucking gear.

i wasn't put in game to support your fucking needs. when I, YES ME, started this game, i knew NO ONE. at lvl 25 i had only 200k on me, a top ng top, and a top d bottom, 2nd top ng weapon, which last me till i was 28, by the grace of a friend i finally met in game.

YOU GUYS on the other hand, only had to worry about the lesser bits to the game. yet you all seek TOP TOP TOP. go fuck yourselves. you think it is possible for a non-ebaying person to get top shit? think, go read.

l2orphus link is to your right. do your fucking homework for yourselves. i am not ur faq. GO READ. sit down, take 3, no 10 cups of coffee, since you like this game so much as you say, go do your fucking research for yourself. i have my own game to play, i didnt pay 15 bux a mth to be ur question bish, ur mats bish, ur maid or something. most of you are 21 and above, ur fucking LEGAL aged. that means u should have some form of maturity and brains to decide stuff for yourself.

just a fucking game and you can't make up your minds. don't say one thing and not do it. because if i did anything, it would be based on what you said in game. MY CLASS IS A FUCKING HEALER. while i may not need much stuff, i do have to go certain weapons and armour for better efficiency, which means i am poor most of the time. if i hear one thing from u, and not the other, i am just guna clear my warehouse coz i fucking need the money to.

it is BUT A GAME.

i do all i can to help. but i am, I REPEAT, not NOT not NOT your bish.

i ain't going to walk from one end of the map to another to pass you mats unless its along the way.

i ain't going to walk from one end of the map to another to get stuff from you, when i have been helping you, and you're just being a stinge when i dont usually do that to you. the only reason why i wouldn't leave toi, is because it's a bish to try and go up alone.

please remember, i wear ROBES, i have NO HEAVY ARMOUR MASTERY, therefore, in the same time it gets u to train a little from one corridor to the next, i had be dead 10 TIMES OVER. so don't give me bullshit like "oh ani, lvl 6-8 is the easiest" coz u can go fuck yourself and run thru there in slow mo, like i do, and wear my mage robes, and take off about 1k hp. THEN feel my pain when i die coz no one bothered.

if u want to remove me from toi, then kindly PUT ME BACK WITH YOUR OWN MONEY. i ain't going to spend 2 million in 1 week coz ur too fucking lazy to move me from one corner of the map that YOU PUT ME IN back to WHERE I PUT MYSELF ORIGINALLY. if you're that stupid, then u don't deserve to borrow my shit. if you delvl me, then LEVEL ME BACK LIKE YOU PROMISE TO. don't give me stupid excuses that you're too tired, you have work, coz guess what? SO DO I!!

back to my original point, i KNOW people who lags like fark, i DO lag like fuck for the last few days, so don't get on my arse like some know it all thinking i am bitching. i have my mouth, i was just giving an example why you shouldn't bitch, and what you could have done or try.

YOU play YOUR game, i play mine. IF YOU FEEL A COMPELLING NEED TO GIVE ME A BLOW BY BLOW ACCOUNT OF WHAT HAPPENED IN YOUR DAY, well then, be prepared to hear my point of view. YOU as my friends, should know more than others, how blunt i can be, and how i love to talk. IF I ACTUALLY SAID SOMETHING I HAD SOMETHING TO BACK IT UP. i didn't just pull that out of my arse.

you want to complain about all that?

then it's your problem. go find the wall and bang your head on it a few times. it's not my fault that you're stupid.

THIS IS BUT A GAME.

at the end of the day, if the company goes bankrupt or stop bothering with the game, there's only just you and me left, no mobs, no armour, no mats, no nothing. IF YOU WANT TO PICK A FIGHT WITH ME ON A THING AS INTANGIBLE AS THAT, GOD UR FUCKED IN THE HEAD.

and if you CHOOSE TO THINK I AM STUPID USING GUIDELINES FROM WHAT I SAY IN THE GAME, GOD... YOU'RE EVEN MORE STUPID!

please go sit the fuck down, and think over what i said, how i have treated you from lvl 1-52, and then come back and tell me, that I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING FOR YOU, I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU, I AM A CHEAPO, I AM ETC.

when ur done, please strip ur gear fully and return all my money back to me. THAT my dears, are exactly how much i have helped you. because if i havent twinked you, you wouldn't even have the slightest ability to save up for those from 1-52. u would have start from NO GEAR, have to buy gears at great prices and sell them at lower prices, depending on wutever.

if i havent begged people for their weapons and armours to help lvl you, you would still be weaponless, coz you guys fucking just throw the money out when you get it. i had login and see, wtf, a dwarf have only 100k? get the fuck out of here.

instead, what did u do? u managed to keep whatever money u got, spare like a few hundred k that i asked for so that i could farm for your mats for c grades then b grades on my dorfs, requesting only that you raise a dwarf too, coz i cant fucking do this all by myself, I HAVE MY OWN CHARACTER TO PLAY.

how many of you hit lvl5 and then stop playing huh?

my dorf is lvl 30 with 80k sp now, with all her skills. DOES THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?

the last 3 days of lag, you guys didn't even make an effort to lvl your dwarfs, but fucked around on 10th, on 5th, in TOWNS. u get xp in town? or does stuff drops from the sky?

i can go on, listing stupid ideas you guys come up with and follow through. but hey, it's ur game. if u want to pay 15 bucks a mth to bore yourself to death by staring at the same mobs again and again, then by all means, go farm stuff that isn't worth it. and when ur done, DON'T WHINE TO ME COZ I HAD ENOUGH.

i dont need a damage report from you,

i don't need your fucking complaints.

stfu and play or reroll or change games, i don't care anymore. but give me back the stuff i helped you with before you go, coz YOU DON'T FUCKING DESERVE IT.

none of you do.

remember, i have played this game for 1 month longer than the most experienced of the lot of you. i do know this game a tad more than you in some aspects because i been through most of it. if u don't trust me, think YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT, then by all means, re roll and hit 52 on ur own money, ur own gear, ur own game style. stop copying mine, STOP DOING WHAT AM DOING OR SENDING ME MASSIVE 1-LINERS TELLS.

they sadden me at how terrible u have become.

and before i pass out here at the pc, i wana wish you guys good night.

i am still your friend.

but ur game attitude SUCKS SHIT!

No comments: